Greetings from New Mexico USA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Year of Your Van(s)
Van Type
Westfalia
I’ve been lurking for a while and decided join up! Lots of good topics here and seems to be a congenial forum. I have a 1970 Westy, mostly original. Recently pulled the engine and tranny as one unit, by myself (I won’t try that again without help), and had the tranny rebuilt. Did some engine improvements as well. It’s running great!

Attachments

• IMG_2671.jpeg
    4.6 MB
I’ve been lurking for a while and decided join up! Lots of good topics here and seems to be a congenial forum. I have a 1970 Westy, mostly original. Recently pulled the engine and tranny as one unit, by myself (I won’t try that again without help), and had the tranny rebuilt. Did some engine improvements as well. It’s running great!
Nice of you to join in. That’s a great looking van for sure. The engine and tranny used to be simple as can be for me but the years are gradually catching me up and I’m glasses on and glasses off every thirty seconds. Looks like I’ve had a tattoo from my right eye socket and up, just about every time I touch anything in that noisy cupboard. 🤨 🥸;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,clean as clean can be :)

Welcome along, interested to know why you have extra bungees holding down your Westy roof?
Cool bus btw :cool:

Latest posts