Group buy- Delrin bush for shift rod

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is this for use with standard gear stick only?
I’ve got a BugTeck Bus shifter, which is excellent, but if this will enhance things further then I’ll have one please!
It’s for the front gear shift rod under the cab floor. The type of gear stick you have doesn’t matter. So as long as you have the standard 68-73 bus gear shift rod at the front it will fit.

1. Mike202
  2. Andrew Blackwell
  3. Ozziedog
  4. Chad
  5. Budbay6
  6. Matty74
  7. Mikek
  8. Buss69
  9. Karlos
  10. Redgaz
Ok there are now ten takers for the first lot. I count 8 so far for the next group.
I’ll wait to see if there are a couple more for the second group.

For the first group as named above, can I take payment so I can make the order with Vintage Aircooledworks. *********£40*************total cost including postage here. If you are not in the UK can you let me know as I will have to check the postage cost. Please pay by Friday 5th April.

************Edit 3/4/24*************
PayPal is not working for me, so I am changing the payment method to a bank transfer.
M T Gardner
A/c 03139673
Sort code 77-85-66

Also I have to slightly increase the price to £40, as I had not factored in import duties. Sorry about this, this is the first time I have done a group buy!

Last edited:
Looks like you've already extended beyond 10, but if it still works for carriage I'd take one.

1. Mike202
  2. Andrew Blackwell
  3. Ozziedog
  4. Chad
  5. Budbay6
  6. Matty74
  7. Mikek
  8. Buss69
  9. Karlos
  10. Redgaz
Ok there are now ten takers for the first lot. I count 8 so far for the next group.

For the first group as named above, can I take payment so I can make the order with Vintage Aircooledworks.** £38 **total cost including postage here. If you are not in the UK can you let me know as I will have to check the postage cost. Please pay by Friday 5th April.

I have a PayPal account so can be paid that way. If you don’t have PayPal can you send me a pm and I can let you have my bank details for a bank transfer.
[email protected]
I would like to buy one if possible

1. Mike202
  2. Andrew Blackwell
  3. Ozziedog
  4. Chad
  5. Budbay6
  6. Matty74
  7. Mikek
  8. Buss69
  9. Karlos
  10. Redgaz

For the first group as named above, can I take payment so I can make the order with Vintage Aircooledworks.** £38 **total cost including postage here. If you are not in the UK can you let me know as I will have to check the postage cost. Please pay by Friday 5th April.

I have a PayPal account so can be paid that way. If you don’t have PayPal can you send me a pm and I can let you have my bank details for a bank transfer.
[email protected]
Money sent, thanks 👍

Hi. If you sent the money via PayPal I’ve checked this morning and it isn’t there can you check you account please. I am not happy with PayPal and am now asking for a bank transfer.
Hi, my pp account is -£38 to your account.Screenshot_20240403-101404.png

Dave, sorry but I haven’t received any money can you check your account? Please see above amendment as I am not that happy with PayPal any more and am asking for a bank transfer instead. Please PM me if any problems.
Hi Mike I’ve PM’d you 👍

Latest posts