GSF Stainless Exhaust

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grazy

Reaction score
I am considering getting one of these stock style exhausts from GSF at some point

I was just wondering if anyone has used one and if so what the quality is like etc

Many thanks Graeme

He was George, but he sold it so I dont know what he thought of it

GSF regularly have 35% off codes so if you decide to go for it make sure you get it on a deal.

Bugger wish I had seen this when I purchased my starter motor today !

How much is the GSF stainless exhaust ? Do you have a link I couldn't find it when I looked :roll:

Grazy said:
He was George, but he sold it so I dont know what he thought of it

Still got it on!

Nice bit of kit actually - sounds well and has the usual S/S noise to it. Quality looks ok too. Ollie fitted it prior, so cannot comment on the fitting. He also fitted S/S J-Pipes too.

Clearance is good if lowered, although it does catch a few things now and again, but I think most will at this height.

Certainly a good price, all things considered.

Grazy said:
I am considering getting one of these stock style exhausts from GSF at some point

I was just wondering if anyone has used one and if so what the quality is like etc

Many thanks Graeme

I had one on mine Graeme,

I think it might of even been a Bluebird one :oops: :oops: :oops:

Had it for a good couple of years until it got bent in the crash :evil: :evil: :evil: Sounded very nice and didn't rust, but did discolour.

Now got a VS thanks to the insurance company.

Latest posts