Halfords screwdrivers cheaps

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

67westy

Reaction score
Spotted thus on hotUKdeals and thought I'd put this up if anyone is after a set, has to be bought today though. You can get 2 sets for £6.30, normally £15 a set. Just reserved 4 for myself :D

Add 2 to your basket and the price stays at £6.30 as another offer kicks in

http://www.halfords.com/motoring/garage-equipment/tool-kits/halfords-advanced-professional-8-piece-screwdriver-set" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Well spotted!

Just ordered some for myself and no1 son

Just collected my 4 sets. The guy in store said the offer was on until midnight tomorrow so you can reserve before then and collect after Christmas day.

Nice One 67westy
Ordered 2 sets on line at 3.30pm picked them up at 4.30pm "bonus they are the pro range" "double bonus they are magnetic"
RESULT all for £6.30
This Forum Is ACE
Merry Christmas

vinvan said:
Nice One 67westy
Ordered 2 sets on line at 3.30pm picked them up at 4.30pm "bonus they are the pro range" "double bonus they are magnetic"
RESULT all for £6.30
This Forum Is ACE
Merry Christmas
Glad you got some, merry Xmas!

got mine and collected as well, cracking price and a good driver..
As I told the misses, you can never have too many screwdrivers !!! :roll:

Guy in the shop said totally sold out with all his stock reserved, happy xmas to me :D

Just reserved mine for collection in the new year, thanks for the heads up.

Missus doesn't understand why I need so many tho :lol:

8) thanks - just ordered 2 sets but getting delivered as didnt fancy driving thro the traffic boxing day - £9.29 delivered :msn4: :mrgreen:

Picked mine up today too, bloke asked my name as he had another 18 sets waiting to be collected aswell :shock: :lol: , also said he was gutted as had he known about the internet offer he would have had a few sets himself :?

thanks for the heads up on them.........kev

Bought a set yeste4rday in store, so offer still available. Thanks for posting it.

I got a set at £7 (less 10% discount) at the weekend, still a decent deal I thought. None left at that point though here.

Latest posts