Have you used concept poptops

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haveacamper

Reaction score
hey guys,

just wondered if anyone has used conceptpoptop's services before. he's a guy that makes sails for boats and other stuff for the marine industry, who has ventured into the vw market to replace poptops.

http://www.conceptpoptops.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

he seems to be reasonably priced and thinking that the materials he uses may be a little harder wearing than pvc replacement and shouldnt rot like canvas can if not dried properly.

also, appears to do a fitting service

NaFe

I spoke to them and asked for samples sent my address and that was the end of that haven't heard anything since I think its cordora they use amongst others .

They made a tonneau cover for my crewie, made a great job of it!

They made and fitted it in a day at their premises in Poole Dorset. Great service all round, I'd highly recommend them.

I don't have a pop-top in my bus but if I did I'd certainly give them a call.

Carole ;)

Hi, Not used them so I could not comment.

However, as an alternative, the place I have my trimming done fit the poptop fabric too (Bromggrove Auto Trimmers) and they will either make it or you can buy original repro's from campershop.co.uk

an alternative perhaps?

analord said:
the place I have my trimming done fit the poptop fabric too (Bromggrove Auto Trimmers)

yes but £1200 for a dormobile supply only :shock: :shock: :shock: what makes them 4 times better than dormobile, proudtopop, campershop?

have heard good reports about concept, but im tempted by proud to pop as i like the retro designs :D and i aint never seen one on a van yet

Latest posts