Hayburner Insurance...... (Options..?)

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Myvanway

Reaction score
That time again....

My renewal has just come through from Cherished at £165. So obviously looking to beat that if possible!?

So has anyone had a quote off Hayburner Insurance yet?

Who are you all using to insure your pride and joys? And how much do you pay?

:)

I renewed mine with Cherished/A Plan as they were still most competitive. I tried Hayburner as I'd like to have used them but the figures unfurtunately didn't add up.

Clem said:
I renewed mine with Cherished/A Plan as they were still most competitive. I tried Hayburner as I'd like to have used them but the figures unfurtunately didn't add up.

What didn't add up? All feedback id greatly appreciated.

I used Hayburner, they offered a decent price compared to Adrian flux. The after service wasn't as easy, none of their mailboxes seemed to work as i sent through all my details/pics/mileage declarations. I had to email the insurance company direct/ maybe easier links to the call centres too? Decent price with Euro cover too!!

Hayburner Insurance is just one of many names under Herts Insurance including Just Kampers, Flux Direct, and others.

Personally I would not go back to them, I shan't go in to reasons on here but suffice to say, customer service? Nah!!!

Your choice though, you pays your money, you take your choice.

madman said:
Hayburner Insurance is just one of many names under Herts Insurance including Just Kampers, Flux Direct, and others.

Personally I would not go back to them, I shan't go in to reasons on here but suffice to say, customer service? Nah!!!

Your choice though, you pays your money, you take your choice.

So you use??

nedfaux said:
Clem said:

What didn't add up? All feedback id greatly appreciated.

Hi Ned

It was just that the on-line quote I got was signicantly more than my renewal was. Like I said, I'd have rather given you guys the commission. :)

Clem said:

Dito.... unfortunately no one could get near the renewal quote I had from Cherished.... well they could but it excluded the breakdown & euro break down cover, and windscreen cover.
If i wanted like for like it was well over £200.

See what happens next year!?

Been with RH for years - havent been able to beat their quote year on year

Latest posts