Headlining help

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aus69

Reaction score
I've got a 69 bay tintop with no headlining at all can anybody give me some advice about putting a ply lining up :roll: cheers

If like me you are have/had normal headlining and want to replace with birch you will need the metal trim to hold it all in place. Put your name down here http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=24194" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; and then get your name down with Grazy for the templates for the birch He is a busy guy though so may not acknowledge your request straight away (he still hasn't give me a price or where to send the payment Hint hint Grazy ;) )

aus69 said:
I've got a 69 bay tintop with no headlining at all can anybody give me some advice about putting a ply lining up :roll: cheers
Hi mate ,did mine myself out of a single 10'x5' sheet of 4mm ply,got aluminium trim from local branch of Howdens,its laminate floor end trim and looks like a factory job,took various measurements along the roof and in and out a few times before happy with results,slow and steady wins bud !!!
P1050927.jpg

Loving the look of a ply liner.
My headliners long gone and need to do something at some point.
Does it not feel cold (if you know what i mean) with a ply liner?

Rich

Thanks Davebug got the trim okay but where did you get the 10x5 ply from can only get 8x4 :evil: this job is driving me mad cheers

Latest posts