Heater Y tube, anybody sell them?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yackaboo

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

My bus is off for shot blasting soon and by the looks of it the heater Y tube that goes through the rear cross member is going to be shot to pieces.. I have had a look around at the usual dealers to see if a replacement is available but cant see anything showing up.

Anybody know where I can get hold of one or are these usually made up from suitable sized tube (90mm by the looks of it)

Cheers for any help

Mike

Thanks for the pointer Budboy,

That the bit I was after, but it looks like it is listed for 72 model year onwards and its nigh on £100 so might look at making one

Cheers

Mike

No worries Mike , mine was bad one end straight side so fabricated repaired it myself but did remember seeing the panel on scholfields cat good lunch anyway .

Cheers Bud

Schofield do two. One the bigger size, one the smaller size. I got mine from them at a show for about 30 quid I think it was..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 2

Have you seen the fibreglass versions northern classics and campers sell for £35?
It doesn't say what years it fits though.
viewThumb.jsp

http://northernclassicsandcampers.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/451147" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Thanks for the pointer on the fibreglass Y tube, I'm all sorted now, I managed to get a tube from Volksheaven (really helpful guys there :D ) in nearly mint condition.

Cheers for all the advice

Mike

Hi,

Just reading your thread, Can I ask how you insulate the pipes after carrying out the work?

Latest posts