Helga has landed!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Guys will do once it's been trimmed out ,I met Graham a few weeks ago with the re-varnished interior panels and he has kindly taken these back to our bus at MEB and fitted them in for me before she goes off for Trimming at Bromesgrove in December. I must say that they came up ok !

Well the US number plates have now turned up and it won't be Long for the Tarmac terrotist is among us, powered by Scooby snacks!!! Roll on 17

Well she has made it to the trim shop , still some felting to be done but we will get there soon roll on 17

Hi All just a quick update as some of you will have seen our bus doing the rounds , after a bit of fettling and lots of adjustments I am please to say that this bus is as good as I expected it to be during my planning time. I still haven't finished and will probably redo some of the niggles that vex me but all in all she is a keeper ! Went and came back from EBI in the pouring rain a and a few other trips with out a mermour. The ride is fantastic cant recommend the French slammer products enough!
Boy she is a fast bus well fast enough for me anyway ! Enjoy!

Goes as good as it looks I have to book in for another power run but she was making 139.2 bhp. I have had the headers changed which has transformed the torque curved but it's robed me a some top end speed. I am hoping a new Lamda will solve that issue!

Latest posts