Hello from North Carolina USA

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Outhouse Mouse

Reaction score
Graham from the UK joined our Full Moon Bus Club so I thought I'd even the score! Great site! Just bought a 1971 SO/69 Oslo Westy. I'ts a rare bird over here so I went to Earlybay to poke around a bit and low and behold...my bus was a featured thread!! (Topic would you take this bus on?) It's rusty. camping interior pretty good. I've gutted it and I'm welding in patch panels to cargo floor. Have made all new interior walls and headliners with Baltic Burch and Italian poplar. Not installed yet. I will have to purchase many things for this bus from "across the pond" so I'm hoping shipping won't break me. ;) pop top and sky light window seals are none existant here. I will keep it mostly stock, but I'm no purest. Saw the bus with the crazy top and needed to add it to my VW stable. When I figure out the sight I'll get some pictures up. Worked on avatar for an hour and got....nowhere :oops:
Thanks for having me!
Bob

Hello mate and welcome 8)

Hi Bob

Welcome to Earlybay, I joined the FMBC as one of the other posters on here is a member 'USA Santa' and he recommended it, so thats now 2 of you from that forum on here and me on your forum :lol: :lol:

I remember the post well and like others have said get some pictures up.

With regards the Avatar you need to make it less than 72pixels wide from memory,

Welcome Bob :D

I did peruse your site some time ago but never joined, might have to change that and even the score up ;)

Latest posts