Hello from the moonlight workshops

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all.
This is my first time on here, you were recomended to me by a customer of mine with a 70 bay that we have recently lowered and brought back to a good solid state underneath, Im not sure of his user name on here.
I run a small workshop in March Cambs working on mainly air cooled dubs with a little bit of water cooled and hot rod mixed in. Ive been doing this as a hobby since 1999 but have now taken the plunge into full time dubing :D
Thats me! the important stuff:
my current ride is a T25 syncro pick up, ive just got hold of a 68 twin slide bay. Also in our collection is a 72 lowlight bay but on small 5 (going back to my ex when finnished) and a 63 Vauxhall FB Victor running a 3.5 rover V8 :D
Any one needing work or advice is welcome to drop in to the workshop, im there most of the time and we are normally open from 9am till about 9pm! please call me on 07775080269 for directions and to check im not out on a parts mission! ;)
Looking foward to having a proper look around here when time allows :)

Cheers Will

Welcome,

Where in March are you ?

I only recently moved to near you ( Whittlesey ) and there seems to be a lot of dubs around the area.

Matt

If you follow the by pass round from the roundabout with the factory shop on you will pass foxes marina on your right (loads of narrow boats) then take the next right, its a dead end road im in the units at the end, as you get into the yard im the brick built unit on your right, the kettle is normally warm, feel free to drop in any time, my number is up the top

Cheers Will

The bay he talks about is mine!!! looking sweet now will gte some pics up soon

and i can agree with him is kettle is always on !!!

if you ever need anything he can also generally find it or make it

later

JTB

Hi Will, welcome to EB :D . stick some pics of your rides in the gallery section or perhaps work you've completed?

Cheers for the welcome lads. Jim would be good if you can put some pics up, ive not got any from doing your bus
Lang where abouts are you?
I will get some pics up as soon as i can but im clearing up flood damage at the mo from todays rain :( we had 6 inch of muddy water over the whole workshop today in with it was sh*t from the septic tank and waste cooking oil left from a bloke that used to make bio diesel, not fun!, pics to follow :lol:

003-8.jpg

001-7.jpg

002-9.jpg

004-8.jpg

its not as bad as first seemed, more of a pain in the arse, could of been much worse :) most of my tools will be ok, going to have to send my torgue wrenches in to be calabrated again and a lot of stuff will be knackered but i think my landlords sorting it, this has put me back a good month in getting the workshop sorted :(

Thats not good m8, hope you get it all sorted quickly. I'm at Tydd St.Giles just the other side of Wisbech.

i feel for you, we had a 2-3 foot flood this time last year, we were lucky the farmer who rents the outhouses lifted most of the electricals before it got too high.

I had the engine and gear box out of the van on the floor and the water was still up to the van sills :shock: . It did alot of damage and was a massive pain in the arse to dry it all out :cry:

Latest posts