Hello - Westy Feb 1968

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new here and to camper owning. Traded our 1972 beetle last year for a '68 Westy and love it. Exterior is in reasonable condition so just a few engine bits and bobs to sort (not my department) but arrived with no upholstery so just come back from Harlequin car trimming with recovered interior and ready for the sun and weekends away. Not too familiar with many early bay owners in Northern England so hoping to meet up with a few other owners and learn a bit more about our bus!

That's me just thought I'd say hello!
Kat
F8CD64B0.jpg

Thank you - Sorry was trying to add this into introduce youself and end up posting it on it's own SORRY!

Thank you - trying to keep it simple just waiting on a wicker buddy box and underdash and me to pull my finger out and make some new curtains then we are getting there!

1FEE4BE9-74DB-49F7-8DC7-5E491990294A-626-00000101FA8E7B04.jpg

093DF72F-283F-405C-8D3A-CA795F17F3D9-626-00000101F2835B4D.jpg

Hey Kat,,,,, looks good,, real good :mrgreen: Let`s just hope it`s some sort of a real summer so we can all hook up at the various events ;)

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,, Come on the sunshine,, c`mon c`mon c`mon :mrgreen:

Oooh Kat that upholstery is beautiful!
I'm in the North East, my bus only ever travels on the back of a trailer atm :roll: The MOT is getting closer though :lol:

Latest posts