Hello!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pete The Greek

Reaction score
Hi. Just thought I'd try to get to know a couple of Early Bay fans...Here's my 1971 Westy...Had it a couple of years but originally from SanDiego...Amazing history and still in touch with the owner who first bought it in 71! Thinkhe's about 75 now. He sent me a dvd of its history including pictures from when he went travelling around Europe and North Africa in 1972. He looks like Roger Moore in the photos including the dodgy safari suit!
Need to get some more up to date photos as I sourced enough original Westy plaid to make curtains, windscreen cover, etc and replaced canvass. All original inside and in great condition...think I will keep her as long as the previous owner.......Sounds like I'm showing off a bit but like you guys, just love my camper!

Petersphotos238.jpg

Petersphotos110.jpg

Petersphotos101.jpg

Hi and welcome, nice bus you have there.

Would love to see some of the 'Roger Moore' pics of your bus :D

Cheers guys and great to be speaking to people from all over the county! Went to Ninove last weekend and had a great time...met Ruga and his lovely tin top...two days of beer, sunshine and dodgy European dance music being playrd from a lovely spit samba....Met some of the guys from T2Detectives and that awsome slammed late bay! Definitely going next year...well worth the trip.