Hello

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

judge_smudge

Reaction score
Hi to all on EarlyBay, looks to be full of useful information for someone like me who is complete novice!

My name is Andrew, along with my wonderful wife Kelly and 4 week old daughter Lola, we are the proud owners of a 72 Westy Tintop "The Colonel", originally from California but seems have resided in Washington State / Seattle area for most of its life before being imported to the UK.

Lots of work to be done, interior seems to be original and not to shabby but needs refreshing, paintwork has seen better days though! Only had it since late November so looking forward to some warmer weather to take him out.

Lots of questions to ask over the coming weeks :D

hello and welcome! sit down and relax and ask away, you will find tons of info from everyone on here. :mrgreen: 8)

Dont foget to post some pics up of your bus in the gallery 8)

Welcome. As mentioned we love pics, so get some posted.

My '68 spent the first 38 years of it life in Washington too :D

Welcome dude you will be amazed at the lengths some members will go to help you out
No doubt ozziedog will be on soon to give you a few words of wisdom
Buckle up its gonna be a bumpy ride :lol: :lol:

Mark

As mentioned ^^^ a great name, but and that`s a big BUT, photos are just about compulsory on here `cuz we luvs em' and we likes to have a good nosey at everyone elses bus. You`ll find all sorts on here but the main thing you`ll always find is a nice big welcome :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, P.S.,,,,,,,,,,, Has any body mentioned photos yet ??? :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

ozziedog said:
As mentioned ^^^ a great name, but and that`s a big BUT, photos are just about compulsory on here `cuz we luvs em' and we likes to have a good nosey at everyone elses bus. You`ll find all sorts on here but the main thing you`ll always find is a nice big welcome :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,, P.S.,,,,,,,,,,, Has any body mentioned photos yet ??? :mrgreen: ;) :mrgreen:

Talking of photos, it's about time you started Sherbie's thread in the gallery. ;)

You just had to start didn`t you :shock: :shock: You wouldn`t let it lie,,,, you just couldn`t let it lie :?

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I still got trouble seeing where I`m going, let alone takin photos of stuff :lol: :roll: :lol:

Hey judge
Welcome to the club ,I live not far from you in Milverton ,I don't know alot myself but have had my bus (US Import) 18 mths it's MOT'd n due for a respray so if I can help I will,hope to see you around.

Shaggy

Latest posts