Help fitting propex

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eds - Westy

Reaction score
Does anybody know anybody or would like to volunteer themselves to fit a propex to my van?

I'm based in Cannock, West Midlands.

Happy to pay a fair price for someone to come and fit it.

Any help would be appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I cant help you fit it but its fairly easy. Just line it up with the template and drill for the intake and exhaust ports. Then get yourself some 6mm copper tube, and an isolation valve (screwfix couple of quid) and a pipe bender if required. The wiring is easy enough too.

Go on give it a go 8)

I guess I should say for safety's sake that you need to get your work checked by a qualified gas engineer

creationblue said:
I cant help you fit it but its fairly easy. Just line it up with the template and drill for the intake and exhaust ports. Then get yourself some 6mm copper tube, and an isolation valve (screwfix couple of quid) and a pipe bender if required. The wiring is easy enough too.

Go on give it a go 8)

I guess I should say for safety's sake that you need to get your work checked by a qualified gas engineer

Thanks for the reply.

I don't really have the time to do it myself, so would prefer to pay someone to do it.

Would you be up for doing it for me? I have a big garage, so plenty of space to do it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ide love to mate but like you I don't get the time anymore what with work and 3 kids. Hopefully someone will offer to give you a hand

Latest posts