Help needed disecting a washing machine

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strutt

Reaction score
I know a few of you out there have canabalised a washing machine or two in your time, so was looking for a touch of help!

My mums m/c gave up its ghost the other day, and to much to my delight!
I want to get the drum out to use as a firebasket as i have seen others do. But i cant work out how to strip the friggin thing.........
Was going to try the old undo every logical bolt and use suitable sized beating instrument. :lol:

Just looking forward to a nice warm fire now! :D

tips appreciated!

Luke

Happystamps said:
turn it on and chuck a brick in it :D
- thought this one through, but still need the drum!!!

Ok, ill warm the grinder and hammers up for the weekend, the gypos can have the carcass when im finished having my fun! :roll: :D

take it to a show as is and set fire to it, the only thing left in the morning should be the cement and the drum result!!

john th horse

i stripped one for my sister in law, wasnt that bad to be honest, started from the top with a few sockets and my cordless with a star bit in it, finished up with a hammer :lol: only took about twenty minutes, and the best bit was i left all the bits on the drive, popped out for some milk for a well earned brew and the gypos took all crap away even all the plastic bits :lol:

john the horse said:
take it to a show as is and set fire to it, the only thing left in the morning should be the cement and the drum result!!

john th horse
I cant wait that long for bug jam :lol: :roll:

^^^^^ Or me and Luke mate can do it in stereo (fires that is) with out any outside influences :mrgreen:

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Bloody women,,,,,,,,,,,Bloody sailors :lol: ;) :lol:

simo said:
All round to you at DATC next year then Luke :mrgreen:
Simo
ozziedog said:
^^^^^ Or me and Luke mate can do it in stereo (fires that is) with out any outside influences :mrgreen:

:lol: sounds like a plan boys!
2 pronged attack, maybe more fire = more women? hmmmmm :msn4:

in fact i must buy DATC tickets before they go up in price!

Me too but skint at the mo :mrgreen:
Better clear some trees if you 2 are gonna join forces :lol:

strutt said:
simo said:
All round to you at DATC next year then Luke :mrgreen:
Simo
ozziedog said:

:lol: sounds like a plan boys!
2 pronged attack, maybe more fire = more women? hmmmmm :msn4:

in fact i must buy DATC tickets before they go up in price!

Make that a threesome chaps, as long as there's no uninvited welsh...... ;)

Latest posts