Help needed with indicator lights on dash

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waltz19

Reaction score
Hi

Looking for so help with my indicator lights. I can't get the light to work on the speedo pod.

I have just fitted a new 9 pin relay, ( the old one had a brown wire coming out from the relay and going down the back of the front panel ) but its just the same. If you put a feed to the wire they work. ( so not the bulbs )

Has anybody got an idea were the blue wire gets its feed from going into the relay.

It's a U.S. sep 67 model if that makes a difference.

According to the wiring diagram the blue wire 'daisy chains' with the black green white wire at the 3-way terminal block, the black green white then goes to 49a on the emergency flasher switch

I am no auto electrician or a electrician for that matter so i haven't a diddly what KB1 is for? I am sure someone will be along soon who actually knows what there on about :D but when you have the indicators on and KB1 not putting out any signal for the indicator flash dash light then you need to connect it into the 49a circuit I would have thought.

Latest posts