hey there me ansomes lol.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dormbay

Reaction score
hey there people i signed up tonight and i just wanted to say hi really :D. i have a june 68 dormobile bay which i love and will never sell. just looked at the gallery of your dubs and my god you folks own some absolutely stunning vans :eek: :D. speak soon people :D. by the way whos from cornwall here ? :D.

Welcom welcome welcome!!! lets see them pics! :D

I think Kelcan is from North Devon so thats fairly near you and is it Speedwell who is from Newquay. sorry went out last night and my head is a bit er... tender :shock: 8)

i am from north devon and as the crow flys cornwall is close but i dont drive a crow so will have to take the bay, we are always down the end of the world for little camping weekends!!!!! :) 8) :)

dormbay said:
hey there people i signed up tonight and i just wanted to say hi really :D. i have a june 68 dormobile bay which i love and will never sell. just looked at the gallery of your dubs and my god you folks own some absolutely stunning vans :eek: :D. speak soon people :D. by the way whos from cornwall here ? :D.

Yeah I'm from Newquay, hi. Where are you?

Latest posts