Hi From new member to site

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

retrodude

Reaction score
Hi Thought I would join up, have had a few early bays now, but this '68 Deluxe is the one I am going to stick with I think, the perfect spec for me now I think.
Great site, have picked up some info just now for some old devon interior parts I need to sell.
Will also try now and post a photo or 2 of the deluxe to see if I can do it. Bus should be done this year, I hope.

t50ubb.jpg
[/img]

Hey, thanks for the positive responses, I'll try and get it finished asap, last job I did was to fit a new headliner throughout then the windows, need to attack the seats and panels now!! What was nice is the 68 came with the rare net type underdash trays and original VWOA radio

Also last photo is the '70 Westy that I bought and imported at the same time as the deluxe, I restored that one 1st and sold it to a mate 3 years ago, I will get some photos of it restored as it is really sweet, and get him signed up to early bay also.

I'll also try and dig up an old photo of my old ratty '69 Westy I had, I bought it from someone who had been living in it in his friends back garden! It had some tasteful additions!

23s9phv.jpg

orku8w.jpg

1zyihsh.jpg

wwg0b5.jpg