• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

High quality hinge pins - new stock

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
PMs all replied to with prices and payment details. Pins are a bit more expensive due to inflation by wholesaler but still good value.

Kits will be made up tomorrow. You get pins, two high quality drill bits to remove the old ones and an advice sheet on how to do the job without too much bad language!

Prices incl post are

2 pin kit £6.50
4 pin kit £7.50
6 pin kit £8.50

Pins alone are £3.00 for two, £5.00 for 4, £7.00 for 6

Anyone else for them?
Cheers
Brian

Kits will be posted tomorrow but may be delayed a bit as there is a backlog caused by a post office strike.
I have a few kits spare so if anyone else wants one please let me know.
Cheers
Brian

Mine arrived the other day, but I've not been able to access this site to say thanks!
So thanks.

Gjb4212 said:
Mine arrived the other day, but I've not been able to access this site to say thanks!
So thanks.

Glad you like them :) I've supplied quite a few over the past couple of weeks so will put some more kits together later this week. SSVC almost cleaned me out - the pins fit splitty cargo doors so people order 6 at a time!
Brian

I still have a few of these kits for EB engine lids and splitty cargo doors. Anyone else want some? If so please pm me and I'll send payment details.
Thanks
Brian

Hiya, I'm also interested in 2 if I'm right in thinking that these are the same as the ones on my 74 late bay?
It has the earlier style hinges I believe
Cheers
Russ

70-CA-Panel said:
Hello,

Do you have a set of two left you could post?

Cheers

ps pm sent :)
Yes - I have a 2 pin kit. Replied to your pm

Russbmx said:
Hiya, I'm also interested in 2 if I'm right in thinking that these are the same as the ones on my 74 late bay?
It has the earlier style hinges I believe
Cheers
Russ
If your hinges are the early style then my pins will fit
2 pin kits with correct drill bits and advice sheet are £6.50 delivered.
Pm me for payment details
Cheers
Brian

More kits now available. Fix your clunky engine lid hinges ;)

Kits will be made up tomorrow. You get industrial stainless pins, two high quality drill bits to remove the old ones and an advice sheet on how to do the job without too much bad language!

Prices incl post are

2 pin kit £6.50
4 pin kit £7.50
6 pin kit £8.50

Pins alone are £3.00 for two, £5.00 for 4, £7.00 for 6

pm me for payment details

Brian

Pms replied to. Kits go out tomorrow for those who have paid. Anyone else want some - I have a few kits left but not many. Restocking end of next week.

Latest posts