high top or not

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

69billy

Reaction score
hia, we have this high top, and we are having what to do problems, i want to tin top it ,the wife wants to pop top or leave. we are having him lowered a bit also. so for resale in the future whats best? thanks for looking please comment
Picture008-2.jpg

or
Picture452_zps0884319a.jpg

69billy said:
hia, we have this high top, and we are having what to do problems, i want to tin top it ,the wife wants to pop top or leave. we are having him lowered a bit also. so for resale in the future whats best? thanks for looking please comment
Picture008-2.jpg

or
Picture452_zps0884319a.jpg

High Top early bays are RARE and awesome looking beasts I would leave well alone, if you want a pop top sell and buy a pop top would be my advice!

Agree with Jesus, leave as is and get it layin frame :msn4:
might make it easier to get in a garage too, slammed hi-top are where its at.
way cooler than pops IMO(i feel the westy mafia knocking down my door for that one)

jth

john the horse said:
Agree with Jesus, leave as is and get it layin frame :msn4:
might make it easier to get in a garage too, slammed hi-top are where its at.
way cooler than pops IMO(i feel the westy mafia knocking down my door for that one)

jth

:msn4: :msn4: Here is a nice video of a highroof ;)
http://vimeo.com/47248674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

thanks for the fab link thats sorted the problem for both of us, sooo cool, and replies, thats it he's staying as is. thankyou all

Id leave as is and slam it.................but its not a proper Hi Top? Its a Camping conversion on the top of that, but i cant remember the company name. As it got a roof rack at the back??

Yeah
Slammit and use it other wise you'll develop the tin top stoop :lol:

Mark

no roof rack, i think its the Adventure top ? not sure. there doesnt seem to be many high tops about ! makes me think not much cop etc.that was my issue really but wife loves it.

jth[/quote]

:msn4: :msn4: Here is a nice video of a highroof ;)
http://vimeo.com/47248674" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;[/quote]

Nice one Harry.

Awesome Video, Awesome High top. 8)

69billy said:
no roof rack, i think its the Adventure top ? not sure. there doesnt seem to be many high tops about ! makes me think not much cop etc.that was my issue really but wife loves it.

Thats the fella.

Slam it and camp in style. Stand proud (and inside without developing a hunch back like us with a tintop!).

L1060773.jpg

Don't touch the roof it will de- value it !!!!!!!!!!!!!! my thoughts anyway

Keep the hightop. They are very rare. Only seen one at a show and that was last year.

Sent from my iLife4 suite of applications.

Latest posts