Holes in cab floor

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chukkacarne

Reaction score
Hi
I have a 69 Microbus LHD and just fitted new rubbers on underside of brake and clutch pedal and boot on throttle.

But I have 3 other holes in cab floor that I cannot decide what to do with? I dot want water coming through them.

2 holes above throttle pedal

2 small holes below brake pedal hole

1 small hole to right of where handbrake passes thru floor..

Do i need to weld up, fit rubber bungs or leave alone??

Help would be appreciated.

Thanks

If anyone can explain how to add a picture that may help??

The two above throttle pedal are for a rubber stop to go in
A company called Bus OK sell those

Yep. I got one of the throttle stops at a show, about £8. Also you can get a rubber brake stop that will fill the two holes near brake pedal (although I believe they fit from underneath (never got round to fitting mine), these are available in uk suppliers.

The one by gear lever I don't think is standard, but I believe from other threads I have seen in the past it could be from someone having an aftermarket shifter installed, so maybe just bung that one!

Dave

The small one that is to the right of the handbrake should have a clip that holds your heater cable . If you look under your bus there should be two , the other is next to the hole for your accelerator. Here's some pictures ...

oops, yes mis-read - next to brake, not gearstick. What a beautiful underside that is. Incredible. :D

Latest posts