• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Honda CBR400RR Triarm £595 1998 Mini Fireblade

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aogrady

Reaction score
Hi,

Selling my mini blade, tax and text till Feb, low miles, bodywork a bit tatty, but new battery, top end shimmed replacement carbs, recent tyres and chain and sprockets. I have a 33bhp certificate for your just passed your test riders, but i think this has been removed by PO ;) ;) ;)

Great handling bike, with gear driven cams and 14,000rpm+ rev limit, sounds great. Really nice looker, with the best IMHO colour scheme.
I don't use it like i thought i would, and it fired up nice after standing for some time, looking to sell out cheap, as i think this is a great price for a nice runaround.

DSC_0030.jpg

DSC_0029.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

These pic are just as i wheeled out of the garage, and i haven't had time yet to clean and polish it up because of the weather, so would look better than this once done!

I am in North Devon, near Barnstaple.

Cheers,

Alistair

Westy Richardson said:
That's a lovely looking bike. 400's are great fun!

Yes they are, i must admit, i.m in 2 minds whether to sell at all now, if it's not gone in the next week, the decision will be made for me, /i quite fancy a little fettling to get it really nice, you know, change the fork oil, grease it all up, set up the carbs better....but enough to do with the camper.

Cheers!

Alistair

Pete B said:
Nice looking thing Alistair and as has been said, 400's are tremendous fun!
Seems like a lot of bike for next to no money at all !!!!

Cheers,

Surprisingly is still here after quite a few posts on vzi, people not wanting to travel to save a few hundred pounds, so looks like i can enjoy it some more!

Cheers,

Alistair

Amazingly still here, at least 2-3 people said they want it, will collect after the 20th, will get train etc, still sits here! :roll:

As soon as i have sorted my interior in my bus, i'll put it back away, and re mot and tax it ready for the better weather, really dunno why it's still here :?: :roll:

I really fancied a ride out the other day, then it rained...arse........now it's snowing! :roll: :lol:

Cheers!

Alistair

No the feeling. Weathers shite. I like the bike but I want to sell one of my two first. I think I want rid of my 79 Suzuki X7. I don't really use it. If I ended up with 3 bikes I think the Wife will clatter my plums in every available draw in the kitchen :shock:

Latest posts