Honest opinion wanted please

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

marcher

Reaction score
I really bored of my Fuchs (original 14"). It seem the every other bus or bug has them. I have been after a "new look" for a while.

So bought a set of early 911 Lemmerz. All straight, but need tyres and wheel nuts before I can run them, so before I go out and spend some cash on them I would value your opinion

I'm not to sold on them.

What do you lot think..

A set of hubcaps might make them look a bit smarter. Currently can't say I'm a fan!

As much as I agree with you regarding the fact that Fuch wheels appear to be installed on lots of aircooled vw's they look much better than the alternative
Fuch's for me! Maybe get them detailed/painted to make them a little different to the standard fitment?

fuchsoutside.jpg

StuF said:
As much as I agree with you regarding the fact that Fuch wheels appear to be installed on lots of aircooled vw's they look much better than the alternative
Fuch's for me! Maybe get them detailed/painted to make them a little different to the standard fitment?

fuchsoutside.jpg

Mmm. 8)

Lemmerz with hubcaps.

Like you said, Fuch is common now - I do prefer steelies with hubcaps any day (but I am old.........)

Pall them fuch look crap. I will take them off your hands.... Not being funny but the Fuch blow them other things out of the water.

Latest posts