• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Horseshoe plates lower your rear - NEW BATCH UNDERWAY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loweredlight

Reaction score
Hi guys anybody interested in a set of horse shoe plates for lowering the rear of your bus.
They'll lower the rear of your bay window about 3.25" but the best bit is that they'll maintain the stock camber and leave your spring plate in its original location so the ride should be nice :D.

This pic shows a set fitted to my buddy's bay. They are brand new, just manufactured.

LoweredBay.jpg

Includes all hardware, (nuts and bolts)

£110 posted UK.

PM me if you're interested

Cheers

Here's the things, no need to remove your spring plate so maintains stock ride,no guess work, no need to notch springplate to stop bottoming, and if you want to get the bumper on the floor drop the springplate and add these :shock: i've just fitted some to my bus and was real impressed :lol:

ii045.jpg

Here is some nice info, also very nice guy's to deal with.
widefive.net/uplateinfo.pdf
Orderd mine they arrived very fast :eek:

Greetings mycha

these are identicle to the Wagonswest offering, i would have bought a pair from you but already have some sitting in my garage.

Latest posts