• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Horseshoe plates lower your rear - NEW BATCH UNDERWAY

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi, these look good, i'd never understood the fact that they wouldn't alter the camber, but now i see that both the spring plate and swing arm remain untouched from their stock position (unless you want to go higher/lower 8) ), meaning its just the axle that is at a different position.

So in view of the fact that the axle is moved upwards by the 3 or so inches, is there any clearance issues of the axle against the chassis?

Gareth

does this stop the problem of the wheel fouling the arch when removing the wheel when you just drop 2 splines, or will the same issue arise :roll:

It will allow the spring plate to drop more but it depends on how low you go (if you turn springplate aswell)and the off set of wheel.

Don't forget guys we'l be at the freeze.

Look for the white Westy that's pictred on the first page and ask come and have a chat me me or Neil.

Cheers

Dave

ii086.jpg

ii085.jpg

where will you be. i want a set. have you got a phone number i can ring you on when im down there.

cheers

wozza

Latest posts