How do people heat there vans through the winter

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
shane you rocks, well thats what im gonna do before winter, thank you everyone for you advice and helpful hints, you can all be happy this winter I will be toasty warm :D

I bought a propex after a chilly night drive home from buying my van. I swear it was cloder inside than it was outside...

I got the 1600 version of Ebay but haven't fired it up yet. Luckly my old man has a central heating firm :D and we have some corgi registered gas guys working for him who are looking forward to testing fitting it, and so am i #shiver# :p

100 notes on ebay wasnt to bad, and it was in nearly new condition.

Good news Johnny, its all about the corgi register :wink: 8)

they do alot of marine work so a van should be a breeze, and its nice to know its in right, you cant feck around with gas.

Johnnyâ„¢ said:
they do alot of marine work so a van should be a breeze, and its nice to know its in right, you cant feck around with gas.

It either leaks or it doesn't. The good thing about Propex is that they have all the proper security features (i.e. they cut out if there is any gas or lecky supply probs). There is just one joint to be made and as long as that passes the ol soapy water test, you're sorted.

The only hard bit is drilling two big holes through the floor of your prized van.

Sounds easy enough but i have a moonraker with a swingout cooker and the gas as part of the unit.

I was gonna get them plumbed together so i guess it would involve running some piping around the floor and flexible hosing with the propex situatated under the main seat.

Latest posts