How old are we Earlybayers?

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

?????

• 0 - 20

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • 21 - 25

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • 26 - 30

Votes: 14 10.0%
  • 31 - 35

Votes: 31 22.1%
  • 36 - 40

Votes: 41 29.3%
  • 41 -45

Votes: 22 15.7%
  • 46 - 50

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • 51 - 55

Votes: 6 4.3%
  • superannuated

Votes: 4 2.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
faux said:
34 and proud.....You are only as old as the woman you feel.... :lol: My wife is 6 years younger than me so I'm a happy man.

Saying that having skateboarded for the past 20+ years and competed at Pole vault for 5 years, along with the other stupid sports my body has seen better days :roll:

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIT, my wife's gonna hit 40 in August DOH! Always knew it was a bad move LOL!

34 :mrgreen: Must admit, i like being in my mid 30's. should stop smoking soon though :|

Appears we have a lot of 'old heads' on the site. ;) and mine is no exception at 48. None the wiser tho :roll:

Just a big kid at heart :D

I'm 40 in October .. Apparently .. But I'm sure that can't be right !

.. I'm 6 month older than my bus ..

Hilly

38, I think my bus is weathering better than me, but maybe I be better spending all that time in a warm climate :)

I was made in 1969 and my van was in 1970 :D
So i`m 40 in May :roll:
But i have done a lot things ;)
Buying an early bay has been one of the best :mrgreen:

34 and proud.....You are only as old as the woman you feel.... My wife is 6 years younger than me so I'm a happy man.

Helens 11 years younger and I still feel old and knackered..........

Hoosier said:
34 :mrgreen: Must admit, i like being in my mid 30's. should stop smoking soon though :|

smoke through the pain ;)

45 and holding :D

My bus is a toy boy at a mere 38 8)

I did have a lovely rag top beetle the same age as me, but I sacrificed him to the god of winter warmth and a bit left over to do up the bus :(

I think I might be a little unfashionable anywhere else than here, as I much prefer my early bay's looks over the splitty I would have to get to have a bus my age :)

Latest posts