Hydro'd '70 Adventurewagen 'Hobo'

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ain't talking to you 2 ever again :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

your never staying at my house, drinking my beer, eating my cakes etc etc :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

wicked van!!! see you next week xxxxx

Cheers guys :D

We are hoping to get to Aircooled 14 - I just have a few things to sort on the bus first. I really hope it will be sorted so that we can catch with a few people :)

So we now know what the issues are with the van - It was a little scary on the way home from Taunton (makes me realise how well the Laundry bus drove!)

With a lot of work now being carried out I am looking forward to having another van that drives and steers without any issues! I will update with all of the work that has been done once its back!

I'm not confident that it will be complete by next weekend so may have to make Whitenoise its first UK show outing :(

This isn't how all our staff get treated ;)

e5yjajyd.jpg

Here's some images taken from the for sale as off The Samba - amazing photography by Thru a Lupe Photography!!

I will get me own images up as soon as the bus is back home - I cannot wait!!!!

tudama9y.jpg

qubepytu.jpg

ynybesed.jpg

And as it was originally in the states -

gerutu2a.jpg

yda6erev.jpg

ry3u4y2a.jpg

Got the issue of volksworld it was featured in, absolutely cracking bus, love the interior and it just sits perfect.... All that space as well :D

Thanks Paul - how are you keeping? Are you and Any well??

It was a long journey - I think it was 7 hours from meeting Jim at Taunton!!!

Latest posts