I dare you not to love this late model!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AxlFoley

Reaction score
IMHO it ticks all the right boxes
2ezp649.jpg

2isi9uc.jpg

I can't believe I'm saying this but.....

I like the fact they've stuck with the ugly bumpers - I can't stand those EB 'blade' style bumpers - If you've gone with a late - stick with it - your balls will be rewarded as this bus proves!

This bus just looks gnarly!

Those pics are taken a couple of years ago, it now looks like this:

IMG_7276.jpg

IMG_7288.jpg

IMG_7300.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

In the meantime it also has been fitted with cookie cutters. Very cool van!

AxlFoley said:
This may seem controversial, but I prefer it the way it was, less is more!

Have to agree, earlier version does seem neater somehow, love the swivel seat 8)

I like the stance, wheels and even the colour is ok in the flesh, but silk purse and pigs ear still spring to mind for me. For those that like late bays and cross dressers i expect it ticks all the right boxes.

Very nice but afraid I cant get past the front end with the deformation panel, the clear indicators do improve the look immensely though.....

have to agree that I too am glad they chose to stick with the stock bumpers the wrap arounds look awfull trying to hide the bulge.....

Hey as long as he/she are happy thats the only persons opinion that counts afterall

its just the B I G bumpers and the visor that are a big no no for me :?

It does look good, but could do with a wooden bow roof rack. The ali rack just doesn't do it. :|

this was in volksworld a couple of years ago. im not a big fan of nsu's. if your going for alloys i thinks 15's look best so id bet it looks loads better with cookies on. especially if they're polished

Latest posts