I tickled the 67 with the lowering stick today...

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now thats better, all you have to do now is have the joy of avoid pot holes! :shock: 8)

There is always grounding problems when lowering the van, mainly around where I live as the roads are absolute S**T! :?

Don`t worry though as yours is not quite in the weeds yet :wink:

that looks so much better! 8)

as soon as our bus is MOT'd thats the first thing thats getting done to it. at the moment the grass is still growing under the bus where the rain and sun still get under it :shock:

emerald said:
that looks so much better! 8)

as soon as our bus is MOT'd thats the first thing thats getting done to it. at the moment the grass is still growing under the bus where the rain and sun still get under it :shock:

why are you going to do it once its MOT'd?

Nice one Tim, lots better :)

Some mad bus lowering to be seen on this blog, too ....

http://typethreedetectives.skynetblogs.be/

Monkeyspinner said:
emerald said:
cos getting it MOT'd is more important :)

haha yeah fair enough... i thought you meant you couldn't get it through an MOt that low.

no :D i just thought making it road legal would be a good start

Thats why this v dub scene is so cool and diverse , everyone has their own take on what is cool or kak but no - one is right or wrong . just makes for varied buses all over the world . which can only be a good thing me thinks :) personally i love a lo bus but there is nothing wrong with a stocker . Each to their own ! :wink:

I must say i do like the look of a real clean early Bay deluxe or westy on white band tyres at standard height but i wouldn't run one... for me its gonna be ratty and low...

Latest posts