i wanna know

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neil

Reaction score
i wanna know wots the most common thing that gose wrong with your bus?

mines gotta be the flasher relay or the acclerater pedel likes to explode and fick pins and springs every where. i did weld the hing bit in the wrong place tho.

Rust :D . Oh, and the steel panels keep on changing colour (RUST) :lol:

Mine usually has rear light trouble, but i know its only dodgy old lights combined with crap earth. Think its all sorted now though. :D

Also the lights. Front bulbs go regularly and have trouble with the rear brake lights cutting out completely when the lights are switched on.

But again normally down to bad earth :lol:

funnily enough rear light trouble here aswell - rear lights keep blowing fuse for no obvious reason ... and brake lights cutting out ..

I managed to get through 3 gearboxes in the bay i used last year, one failed halfway up a welsh mountain road, never made it to the coast that weekend. Ended up with a knackered camper on my drive and chinese takeaway at 11-00 at night instead!!.

Had front near side balljoints come completely out of link arm (lowered bus) whilst going around a corner, wheel ended up nearly going under van. Managed to balance van (wide wheels) until managed to stop.

Oh and side light blew.

Latest posts