I want an ....

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brett1

Reaction score
I want to sell my late bay to get an early tin top Westy Cali import but can't shift mine , which is a bummer spent lots on it but , people that like it want to give u peanuts for it , I'm I doomed to keep what I have ........

hmmmn, keep the patience fella, buses are still selling, but the impression is (to me at least) that they are taking a fair bit longer to go... it's not that people don't want them anymore, but in the current financial climate, many 'would be' buyers just don't have the money...

I'm in a constant fight with myself to even justify keeping mine, I love it to bits, and, after selling my westy and buying the tin top, I now have the bus I always wanted, but I have debts (who doesn't!), I have a young family - my youngest is going through a particularly bad time for the next few months having hospital treatment, and I get precious little time to spend on my project...

Keep the faith fella, you WILL be the proud owner of an early bay sooner or later!

Maybe your just asking too much for it? Just because you have spent alot on it doesn't mean you will get that back.Do you have a link to your advert to see what its like?

Hang on to the dream, you may have to accept a little less than you hoped for the late bay due to the current financial climate,but hopefully the same can be said for your new purchase.
Where are you advertising it ?
Try THE SAMBA and PISTON HEADS as well as places like EBAY.
Ive had my Westie Tin Top for 7 years now and still love it...spent a lot on it though,i wont get all the money back ive spent, but my view is whatever vehicle you have is going to cost you money, so you may as well have something you love.
Good luck with the sale and your hunt for an early bay.

Got the same issue with my old T25 and thats a rare twin slider and cheap as chips. Needs the right person to stumble upon it. As been said, post it up everywhere and you increase your chances.
Throw in a some "freebies" that you dont want like awning/camping gear and you get the new to buses guys who will want that stuff as well.
Now I got my EB couldnt see me ever wanting a late again or even hankering after a split. I m now happy as pig in shit!

Just seen this. Keep the faith mate, it took me a few months to sell my latebay then I had to wait over a year to buy my early.

all good things.....

gumbo said:
Just seen this. Keep the faith mate, it took me a few months to sell my latebay then I had to wait over a year to buy my early.

all good things.....
Cheers gumbo seen your bus lol on the other side ........

I understand where you're coming from BUT I'd rather have a late bus than no bus. There might be someone out there that will do a px. Money's tight for nearly everyone. So someone who needs some readies might trade? In the meantime remember this ... life is easier if you don't always have what you want....but learn to want what you have....

D@VEY said:
Maybe your just asking too much for it? Just because you have spent alot on it doesn't mean you will get that back.Do you have a link to your advert to see what its like?
tryin to get pic up of van

Latest posts