I want to report something

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cyberdyne systems

Reaction score
What I want to report is that the people on the site....go above and beyond to make people welcome and be helpful and the attitude is so relaxed unlike any other site I know!

Well done everyone for making EarlyBay such a great place to come.

Gareth :D

Its a great place to come and chat about the way of the earlybay. Always someone to help out with info or advise.

If your in a bad mood you can always chill out on here and start the creative juices flowing :shock: as there are some great people on here and I think everyone deserves a pat on the back. 8)

Hopefully us MODs will help with the smooth running of the place and try to steer earlybay.com in the right direction for everyones benefit 8) but without all of you it would be no where and your what makes it such a great place. 8)

Let the good times roll :mrgreen:

easy said:
If your in a bad mood you can always chill out on here and start the creative juices flowing :shock: as there are some great people on here and I think everyone deserves a pat on the back. 8)

I tend to surf this site mainly at work - boring desk job - and if ever I'm stressed or p*ssed off at anything, I just find a post from 'The Councillor', that always puts a smile on my face!! Reading his post about the owls this morning had me p*ssing myself!! (http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11140" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false; halfway down first page).

But certainly agree about the great knowledge base on here, and the willingness of others to help out where needed!

i like it here and it's the only forum i use too. no bitterness or soapbox rubbish.

cheers

I went on VZI yesterday and commented on a thread about a guy who was posting up pics of his caddy and got slated for putting a title of the ultimate rat.

It was the guys 2nd post on VZI and people were ripping him a new one.

I commented, saying lay off and give the guy a break, he's new etc and probably very happy with his caddy.

I then had a message from one of the other members that commented telling me to fuck off and to stop defending him.!!

Seriously, some people. :(

Nothing like that here though. :D

caesar said:
I went on VZI yesterday and commented on a thread about a guy who was posting up pics of his caddy and got slated for putting a title of the ultimate rat.

I commented, saying lay off and give the guy a break, he's new etc and probably very happy with his caddy.

I then had a message from one of the other members that commented telling me to fuck off and to stop defending him.!!

I was the other guy who was defending him! 8)

You quoted me I believe. :wink:

Shame I didn't get a PM from anyone... :lol:

Slammed said:
caesar said:

I was the other guy who was defending him! 8)

You quoted me I believe. :wink:

Shame I didn't get a PM from anyone... :lol:

Yeah thats right mate.

What a joke of a thread, i dont know why people have to be like that and the message i got was hillarious. :roll: Unfortunately it was someone that i've had disagreements with before when they were being an arse hole on another subject. LOL :D :lol:

thats why i stopped going on VZi - all full of internet tough guys with cock all better to do that criticize others. i had a hard time on JK a year or so ago when some guy was punting glastonbury tickets at "special" ie inflated prices with id and all that.

not been there since either...

Just a quick update - I love this place!! the people on here really are chilled and to be honest fucking ace! Let earlybay rule the day! 8)
2.gif

I agree with it all.

Traffic has risen at an exponential rate were getting more than 200,000 page impressions per month, with 1500 members who have actually posted. I feel this is largely down to the hard work of all the guys organising line-ups at the shows and mentions in the mags 8) .

In my opinion the tech section stands out more than anything else. If you ask a question your 99% guaranteed to get an informed answer, and not be berated for it :wink: . We are lucky to have alot of knowledgeable experts amoung the members, you know who you are, big props :wink: .

And also to all the traders who keep the foresale sections buzzing especially to the ones putting there hard earned in to the banner ads to keep the site running. A special thank you must go to K&K. There are few smaller sites whos forsale sections are so active in that respect we are lucky :D

Happy Christmas and a big thanks to everyone making the site what it is...

We are up for server renewal soon and need to raise some money via advertising to keep it going for another year. Send anyone interested in banner advertising on the site my direction :wink:

Roll on 2009 :wink:

Johnny - How much do we need cos Im up for chipping in anyway 8)

I have to say, every time i post on this forum i get a goo response, there is always some one who will help you out or point you in the right direction, at the moment I am trying to get my van to go in the down direction and soon it will be there, all thanks to the helpfullnes of this site!

easy said:
Johnny - How much do we need cos Im up for chipping in anyway 8)

its ok at the moment easy thanks for the offer, but we'd like to keep the ads covering the cost as we want the forum to be free for everyone :)

Latest posts