If I Had A Pound For.............

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SL370788.jpg

SL370790.jpg

SL370791.jpg

looking closly it could be a cross over

the only 1 i got this year is splitcreen remote controlled model.

it the same one as on ddffrost mantle :oops: :(

i to have never had a splitty :shock: :?

:D :D I got an EB.com long sleave T shirt [off of here, from the missus] an eb old fashioned wind-up alarm clock[missus again] and a splitty remote control car, my 3 year old son also got a splitty remote off his god-parents, so we spent all Xmas day racing up the hallway, till the batteries were flat... :D :D :D Happy daze... Last year i got EB coasters... just need a van now....Still lookin,lookin, lookin.

this year i got 1 model split, though it did come with an apology from the olds for not being a bay

i also got the same remote control split as you mr frosty, it is actually quite good fun, though turning left is a bit of an on/off affair!

and last year i got this too:
ddffrost said:

i actually quite like most of it to be honest like you said the remote controlled model is pretty good fun shame my house is tiny lol

ddffrost said:
i actually quite like most of it to be honest like you said the remote controlled model is pretty good fun shame my house is tiny lol

heh, the range on the controller only seems to be about 5m anyway, when it gets to the far end of the room it cuts out, and icertainly don't live in a grand manor, despite the username :wink:

lol it was good fun at my brother house boxing day he's got a massive tiled floor in his living room but our house is somewhat more modest specially with all the baby gear covering 90% of the floors and surfaces lol

Haynes splitty model :?

splitty calendar :? :?

earlybay matchbox (as a jokey pressie) 8)

thank christ no more.....

My local radio station this morning were talking about things people got for Christmas. I texted in about all the vw gubbins I received, and this afternoon the station rang me back and put me 'on air' to tell them about my veedub camper related prezies! :lol:

cunning plan said:
Tofufi said:
I only got one model splitty this year.

It was the kit where you have to assemble the parts. I built mine faster than my brother built a Bini Cooper :D

:lol: I got exactly the same thing!! :lol:

Along with a splitty keyring, t-shirt and fridge magnet!!

Still, beer anyone?

I got one of these as well.......Off my parents!

My father is a retired panel beater and paint sprayer and will be painting my bus this spring....!

I am now very concerned - his comment that accompanied said gift was-

'I know its the wrong colour - but I'll paint it for you if you want'

F**k the colour it's a different vehicle! I'm terrified of what my happem to my beloved when he gets hold now! :shock:

Danbury Doug said:
I got....

Splitty coasters
Splitty calander
The inspirational interiors book
Bay window choccies
Bay window fridge magnet
Bay window(Haynes Manual) mug.....
and someone else had the same idea and gave me the same bay window mug....
and someone else again had the same idea and gave me the identical bay window mug..... so I now have a collection of three!! :lol:

Funnily enough, even though none of my family or friends really know the difference between early, late or crossover bays, the mugs are the correct ones, in that the picture is of a crossover, ie the correct bay for me! Ok, I guess those Haynes mugs are only available with the one bay model, but not bad eh! :D

:lol: I got one of those mugs crossover model with a reg number
OWM O82 :? :lol: :lol:

buddysbuddy said:
cunning plan said:
Tofufi said:
I only got one model splitty this year.

It was the kit where you have to assemble the parts. I built mine faster than my brother built a Bini Cooper :D

:lol: I got exactly the same thing!! :lol:

Along with a splitty keyring, t-shirt and fridge magnet!!

Still, beer anyone?

I got one of these as well.......Off my parents!

My father is a retired panel beater and paint sprayer and will be painting my bus this spring....!

I am now very concerned - his comment that accompanied said gift was-

'I know its the wrong colour - but I'll paint it for you if you want'

F**k the colour it's a different vehicle! I'm terrified of what my happem to my beloved when he gets hold now! :shock:

I decided to do something interesting with mine..

RAT THAT UP!!

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0725.jpg

IMG_0727.jpg

IMG_0728.jpg

IMG_0731.jpg

IMG_0734.jpg

IMG_0735.jpg

IMG_0736.jpg

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg