• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

IGNITION BARREL WITH KEY WANTED

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive got one but dont know the exact year its from. Any clues would be good. What year do you need it for and as it got any serial numbers on the old one.

Ive got a genuine one with two og keys.

Hate to jump in on this post so I hope you don't mind but I could do with a barrel my self for a crossover (72) an it could do with being an R code key

Rob

e2b8b6ee.jpg

These are what I have.

One is on original Witte the other is a Brazilian repro. Both have two matched keys , both have retention springs and operate as expected. These are used items and have no guarantees.

The O G one shows a part number of 211905855 and has matched key/lock numbers of 20L103. I'd like £20.

The Repro one is £6.

Both can be posted free.

Hi same as Rob B dont want to upset anyone but I am also after one for a 1970. If there is anyone else who has one or if the above OG one doesnt sell please pm me.
Sorry again !

First come (via PM) First served on mine :)

I think I'm right in saying that og barrel has an L code key doesn't it an I really need an R code do I can match it to the rest of my locks

Cheers rob

Latest posts