• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

I'm after some Dell 34FRD's or 36DRLA's

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Benyon

Reaction score
Does anyone know of any going around at the minute, asked on Samba for a couple but so far have had no reply.

I want increase economy far more than I want increased performance, and am basing my request on recommendations.

Tell me what ya got, or what ya know of!?

Look for a guy on eb*y called alfa1750 might have to look internationally as he is located in Italy.
haveacamper & myself got a set each off him & I have only heard good things about him (exchange rate might be good at the moment as well).
He sets them up to your needs (jets/chokes etc). Probably not the cheapest but excellent quality.

You can then get a manifold/linkage etc kit from Kerbside Autos on Volkszone, I think he also sells the carbs from time to time but have no experience of his carbs but I have bought plenty of other stuff off him & always had excellent service from him.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/VW-Weber-36IDF-carbs-beetle-ghia-camper-type1_W0QQitemZ170229735349QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item170229735349&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A1&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14#ebayphotohosting

set of webber 36idfs 4 hours left

Latest posts