I'M JOINING THE CLUB!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nesquik

Reaction score
Now the proud owner of Marvin our 71 dormobile bought today, after 5 1/2 hr drive we have our first bus. Thanks to all :) for your advice on what to check n look for. And a MASSIVE thanks to Jez ov DUBTRICKS who inspected it for me and will get it road worthy :) :)

Pictures when available will follow, We are both grinning like Cheshire cats, cant wait till Showtime.

Mr n Mrs nesquik

Nice work buddy. Really happy for you both. Enjoy the jouney.

By the way you should have learn't the rules by now, no pictures then it didn't happen. :lol:

Here you go mate. http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=602" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Nesquik said:
Now the proud owner of Marvin our 71 dormobile bought today, after 5 1/2 hr drive we have our first bus. Thanks to all :) for your advice on what to check n look for. And a MASSIVE thanks to Jez ov DUBTRICKS who inspected it for me and will get it road worthy :) :)

Pictures when available will follow, We are both grinning like Cheshire cats, cant wait till Showtime.

Mr n Mrs nesquik

That grin never wears off. Be warned. :D

Good luck,be prepared for the ups and downs but it's the most fun you'll ever have with yer clothes on. Enjoy :D

Congrats on your new purchase! I bet you're bouncing off the walls at the moment, with the excitment! :mrgreen:

Looking forward to the pics........ and a change of avatar photo! ;) :lol:

Welcome aboard :D

utf-8BODAwLmpwZWc_zps76848f37.jpg

utf-8BMjAwLmpwZWc_zpsef0c4314.jpg

utf-8BMjAwLTEuanBlZw_zps8f712aeb.jpg

utf-8BODAwLTEuanBlZw_zps687e5be0.jpg

Latest posts