I'm lowering my bus!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fraggle

Reaction score
After lots of debate and a rollercoaster of yes / no / yes / no, over the last 2 years I have finally decided I want it down! :p

It's going 2 splines too!!! 8)

Volksworld Show helped me decide two things really (a) I wanted to keep my bus and (b) I want it lowered (timmo24's bus and chatting with him may have warped my mind a little!! cheers matey although I'm not going as insane as yours ;) )

Gadget - might well be interested in ya shocks if ya selling them still?? Will be measuring up once I've done it so I get the right ones.

Fraggle

From this...

CopyofPicture001.jpg

to

this...
SlamWeekPt2001.jpg

haha :lol: :lol:

Knew you would in the end, once the bug to lower gets you it doesnt go away.

its a good choice dood, will certainly stop the nose bleeds!! ;) :mrgreen:

:eek: One less ' Stuckist ' bus :( .

Think it looks pretty perfect as it is but I must admit I'm tempted from time to time.

Must resist, must resist, must resist.

Oh well, I guess it's reversible ;) .

Just has mine lowered and have drove it 200 miles in 2 days, handles a lot better in the wind (the reason for getting it lowered, or so i told the wife :lol: ;) )

froggy said:
Just has mine lowered and have drove it 200 miles in 2 days, handles a lot better in the wind (the reason for getting it lowered, or so i told the wife :lol: ;) )

Like ya style duder........I'm trying to think of a good 'reason' at the mo but she know's it fits in the garage so that one's out of the question hmmmm..... :roll:

Mine is lowered & narrowed & has a choppy ride. What you gain on windy days you loose on comfort...

Here's some last ever pictures of my bus at stock ride height. Boy it had 'bean' a long time coming.............I'll get my coat! :lol:

SlamWeek005.jpg

SlamWeek004.jpg

SlamWeek006.jpg

Didn't have the obligatory can of beer to put under the bus to help with scale so I improvised!!! :p :p :p

PS You may also have noticed my new custom limestone brick chimney recently fitted to the roof.

Latest posts