I'm lowering my bus!!!!!!!!!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!!

I've opted for a slightly different lowering method to cut & turn, adjusters or spindles.........I just put a solid limestone chimney amd fireplace in which weighs bout a tonne.....da naa instant slam!

Just need a big engine next to push it all along ;)

Fraggle said:
LOL!!

I've opted for a slightly different lowering method to cut & turn, adjusters or spindles.........I just put a solid limestone chimney amd fireplace in which weighs bout a tonne.....da naa instant slam!

Just need a big engine next to push it all along ;)

Just getting a 2110 priced up as we speak for a mate ;) let me know if you want a quote for a quality engine 8)

Ok folks I've run into my first 'snag' with this....

See here- http://forum.earlybay.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=14123" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Any help much appreciated

Well here it is....

SlamWeek005.jpg

SlamWeekPt2001.jpg

SlamWeek004.jpg

SlamWeekPt2003.jpg

SlamWeek006.jpg

SlamWeekPt2002.jpg

Didn't have any small tins of beans to use as half measures!!

Basically 1 whole tin at the rear exactly and one & halfish at the front 8) 8) 8)

I think measuring in 'tins' is the way forward - I intend to use nothing else, especially after I've finished work tomorrow and walked the 1,375 tins home followed by driving the 12,765 tins to my parents house. They're driving back from Cornwall tomorrow and better have bought me a stick of rock at least 2 tins long.

Oh, and your van looks great.

;)

I pioneered this measurment system and have to say that only Heinz Beans will do!!

Any other cheapskate brands 'could' cause miscalculation resulting in serious problems!!!!

Yeah I know :roll: :roll: :roll:

Taxi's ordered and I've got me coat!!!!!!!

Justin & Muttley said:
I think measuring in 'tins' is the way forward - I intend to use nothing else, especially after I've finished work tomorrow and walked the 1,375 tins home followed by driving the 12,765 tins to my parents house. They're driving back from Cornwall tomorrow and better have bought me a stick of rock at least 2 tins long.

Oh, and your van looks great.

;)

lol :D

bus looks cool fraggle :)

I have just raised the front of mine about about a 3rd of a tin. It now rides really nice, I am sure it was at the end of the ball joints before so had no travel. I think it will have to stay at this height. I have modified the front chassis rails to clear the steering arms too. I run KYB shocks.

DSC00794.jpg

'bout bleedin' time! We've bean telling you for ever to get it doon to the floor. Stock is so old lady!!! Surprised it didn't fall over before. I think we're at about 1 to 1.5 beans at the mo on ours. Going to whip out the beanometer in the morning to check. Good job that you're at our place tonight to help out with the measuring/bacon cooking tomorrow!!!

Bring on the rum!!!

Pete mate ther's you problem you used Teco Beans & that's why you had to raise it again! :) - The Cadburys bay will be coming down in stature soon too. I have a couple of tins of beans in the cupboard - Heinz of course.
Not planning on eating the weeds too much, so will probably only come down about half to three quarters of a can or so... just to get rid of the huge gap between the wheel and the arch.

Latest posts