Im torn!!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sipickup1

Reaction score
Seriously folks,would I be a fool to sell my bay single cab to get a split panel van...I do like them but I do love my bay too...help me....and Mr Aspro,i know your thoughts already.. :lol: ..im so undecided ! :?

I've got an early bay pannel van and love it n it's gonna b super cool when finished
Just ordered 3 bow roof rack n full headliner soon to b fitted

But I do love split screens

I was just talking to mrs Shiplee the other day , if an offer of a splitty came up would we keep our early pannel
The vote was split 50/50 I love our pannel and don't mind change but mrs said no way !!!
Mind u don't know if I'd won't the extra work?

Dunno chap see what's around but I don't think u would regret an early pannel

Well last year when I was changing my single cab for a bus so we could camp in a bit more luxury I was dead set on getting a split. I even found the one I wanted, a 13 window deluxe and was about to put a deposit down, but when it came to the crunch I couldn't deal with not being a early bayer!
Luckily Mr Hudson ( slammed ) offered me a deal that meant I stayed a early bayer and got a awesome bus at the same time.

Early bay is for life! :D

I know..some of them theres quite a lot of play in the steering..but its an easy fix I gather...oh I don't know what to do!!!! :lol: I have my eye on a panel van which I think is lovely... :)

Latest posts