Insurance

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ozziedog said:
P.S.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,also touching wood :mrgreen:

šŸ˜³ You must have been touching wood when you got that quote. Went with JK last 2 years at much, much more spondoolies. This 3rd yearā€™s JK renewal quote? Ā£3 pound short of Ā£250. Ā£10,000 non guaranteed valuation too. Iā€™ve read how that pans out when you actually do make a claim on a memberā€™s thread here somewhere. I went and had a chat with my bus Billie. Well....it involved her didnā€™t it? She said ā€œTell them to take a hikeā€. Or words to that effect. Went with NFU at Ā£180-ish. 10,000 miles a year. Oh! And with RAC cover included. Did save a bit on the 10% discount you get on JK parts as an insured driver though. Iā€™ll have to hunt around in the future for comparison parts prices I suppose. Me wallet is struggling recently with Billieā€™s TLC embellishments.

graysummers said:
ozziedog said:
P.S.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,also touching wood :mrgreen:

šŸ˜³ You must have been touching wood when you got that quote. Went with JK last 2 years at much, much more spondoolies. This 3rd yearā€™s JK renewal quote? Ā£3 pound short of Ā£250. Ā£10,000 non guaranteed valuation too. Iā€™ve read how that pans out when you actually do make a claim on a memberā€™s thread here somewhere. I went and had a chat with my bus Billie. Well....it involved her didnā€™t it? She said ā€œTell them to take a hikeā€. Or words to that effect. Went with NFU at Ā£180-ish. 10,000 miles a year. Oh! And with RAC cover included. Did save a bit on the 10% discount you get on JK parts as an insured driver though. Iā€™ll have to hunt around in the future for comparison parts prices I suppose. Me wallet is struggling recently with Billieā€™s TLC embellishments.

But,,,, and Iā€™m only guessing here, you might Indeedily be a new customer to JK next year and thus quafily for this super discounted styllee insurance.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,itā€™s swings and roundy bouts :mrgreen:

But,,,, and Iā€™m only guessing here, you might Indeedily be a new customer to JK next year and thus quafily for this super discounted styllee insurance.

Ozziedog,,,,,,,,,itā€™s swings and roundy bouts :mrgreen:

Maybe Ozzie. Mind you....NFU were actually super helpful. My wifeā€™s Shop business has been with them for a number of years and they offer loyalty considerations. So Iā€™ll more than likely return to them. All the best.

Latest posts