• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Interior front door handle trim

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andynods

Reaction score
Hi all,

Maybe you could help?

When I bought my bus, it was missing a part. I had one but need two.

I have tried to buy part from jk but have since learnt it is an early only part.

Does anyone have one (or happy to buy a pair if needed) going spare. Our maybe someone could link to a part that is correct to save me buying the wrong thing again!!

Know you can buy chrome. Would be interested in this option too.

Here is what I've got anyway...

d5cde182-323c-fc50.jpg

Thanks for the help in advance.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Cheers mate! Would be happy to take the pair if they are there.

Andy.

Sorry to hijack this thread :msn4:

I'm also desperate for one of these - I removed both when changing my panels and now one seems to have disappeared!

If anyone has a spare one please do let me know and I'll be happy to take it off your hands :D

Well, strictly speaking, I only need one. Was gonna buy two but was only gonna keep one as spare...

Nugsy, either you could split them?? Fine with me... Or send them both to me, and I'll send one on.

Happy to post out to each of you no worries. As always just unsure on prices for parts. Was gunna send em both for 10 posted, but obviously f splitting i have to pay double postage, so is £5.50 each posted to much? Will pm paypal details if youre ok with it :)

ar1n, I've just bought the one, I'm sure you will have first dibs on the other!

Latest posts