Interior light recomendations

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Welly

Reaction score
Hi all,

currently on with the inside of our van and are looking to add some interior lights to it, not sure what to go for, looking at connecting to our leisure battery so not to drain the car battery.

We were going to wait to go to the shows and have a look around but in all honesty, we cant wait.

Has anyone got any recommendations from what they are using? , also pics would be great.

Cheers.

I bought a couple of these(or something very similar http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=321906913955&alt=web" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

And replaced the bulbs with equivalent warm white LED ones. Very bright and look neat, can be flush mounted or mounted in the housings they come with

Sent from my C55 using Tapatalk

Cheers for these, something I've just realised though is I have a Devon and when I get the bunks and curtains fitted I have no room left to fit lights to the side :shock: , guess I will have to fit something just behind the cab bulkhead?

We have fitted adhesive backed led lights to the top of the curtain track, easy and unobtrusive..
All I would say is it is worth paying the extra and going for a warm white with a lower lumens.
Some are incredibly harsh..

Welly said:
Cheers for these, something I've just realised though is I have a Devon and when I get the bunks and curtains fitted I have no room left to fit lights to the side :shock: , guess I will have to fit something just behind the cab bulkhead?

I use battery powered lights. A bit like Xmas tree lights and wrap them around the pop top bars. They work a treat.

For the more adventurous you can pick these up cheaply on Ebay.

I am not entirely convinced of the safely aspect but they are fun and in keeping with the whole retro thing...

We use garden solar lights like christmas lights but designed for trees etc, comes with a small solar panel stuck in the corner of one of the side windows. We went for warm white on the interior and blue in the engine bay. 8) cost £7 a set from the range, been working great for 18 months or so. And have an off - on switch to boot.

Latest posts