INTRODUCING........My new van!!

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AGC

Reaction score
After months of no EB I'm buying this....

RIVIERACAMPER.jpg

Its a 1970 Riviera from New Mexico

The bodywork is in really good condition and its wearing its first paint. There are a couple of areas of primer (rear corners and front clip) that dont seem to be covering any repair that I can see :?:

Im not really in to the look of bulky poptops but I thought that the "SO42" type top on this van was a good compromise.

I will probably invest in a respray (perhaps keeping it white, perhaps not!) and will defo lower it.

While Ive been waiting for the right van to come along Ive converted a really clean '53 Merc Vito. Ive added side and rear windows, a swivel front seat (I'll really miss that) recovered seats and added a full camper kit with fridge, hob, sink, leasure battery etc. Which is now for sale!!!

:mrgreen: What a wicked looking bus. It looks like you may have found a little gem. And loving the small popperupper type roof. The first pop top on my bus was so big, it looked like a turtle humping my bus, so I am in your gang now with a slight aversion to large roof growths. I`m designing my own pop top to be a little more chic (less lumpy) than the current ones. When its done I`ll post photy s up. 8) :? 8)

Ozziedog,,,,,, Lots of aversions :roll:

congrats on the van mate.im glad you found what you were after.felt bad when i had to ring you to say mine had gone.look forward to more pics when she arrives.Lee

Looks really nice that Andy - Welcome back to the fold :mrgreen:

Looks very nice 8) - looking forward to see how you get on with it ;)

Well done Andy, glad to see you back in the EB fold,

AGC said:
After months of no EB I'm buying this....

RIVIERACAMPER.jpg

Its a 1970 Riviera from New Mexico

The bodywork is in really good condition and its wearing its first paint. There are a couple of areas of primer (rear corners and front clip) that dont seem to be covering any repair that I can see :?:

Im not really in to the look of bulky poptops but I thought that the "SO42" type top on this van was a good compromise.

I will probably invest in a respray (perhaps keeping it white, perhaps not!) and will defo lower it.

While Ive been waiting for the right van to come along Ive converted a really clean '53 Merc Vito. Ive added side and rear windows, a swivel front seat (I'll really miss that) recovered seats and added a full camper kit with fridge, hob, sink, leasure battery etc. Which is now for sale!!!
wooot wooooo!!!!!!

Thanks for all the positive comments.... Really good to be back in the fold :D :D

Will post more pics as work progresses.

Cheers

Andy

Latest posts