J n J's 72 Bay Restro project.

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree with Johhny, i thought this was the changing rooms equivalent of bus restoration, albeit with much better standards of work; well done, keep it going

Many thanks for your comments so far.
DSC00181.jpg

Here is the roof finished and ths N/S front door and N/S rear quarter panel in primer.

DSC00167_edited.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

Some of the panels and seats back from the trimmers, I just had to fit them to see what they looked like in place :D .

i commend you on your work,(A TRUE LABOR OF LOVE)very good to see another bus saved and back in operation,good luck keep up the good work...PEACE

very nice job who done the interior quality work

Dale
http://www.clubclass.org/hotrod" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

:lol:

Justin & Muttley said:
You've done a great job there - any plans to go higher?

;)

Well funny you should mention it but I have lowered the front and the back is just off the bump stops. The only problem I have is if I lower the front any more it bottoms out and I'm not sure if it is the shocks that are hitting (standard shocks on it) or the suspension arm is hitting, do you know which is the more likely? If it is the shocks which ones do I have to get and where from?

Lowlighter said:
Justin & Muttley said:
You've done a great job there - any plans to go higher?

;)

Well funny you should mention it but I have lowered the front and the back is just off the bump stops. The only problem I have is if I lower the front any more it bottoms out and I'm not sure if it is the shocks that are hitting (standard shocks on it) or the suspension arm is hitting, do you know which is the more likely? If it is the shocks which ones do I have to get and where from?

It's probably your bump stops!
Best way to check is to load up the front of your bus with bags of concrete/friends/water until it won't go lower - then check if your bump stops are fouling your trailing arms - if so, you may have to get your hacksaw out (don't worry though as lowered bump stops are available from Red9!)!

Good luck

;)

Latest posts