JK Gripe

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Foz said:
I've just ordered a westy rear roof trim 4.5m, delivered to a Mr S. Forrester. Paid via papal [email protected] Charged £5 for delivery. Does this mean i can have this refunded?

....Feel the love!

Hi Foz,

As you only just ordered it I've located your order on our system and have forwarded the details through to get the £5 delivery refunded :)

Josh_JK

As is fair and praise should be at least equal with critasium. Jk did indeed called me today. They were most apologetic and have agreed to assist me when i next need to order. Well done chaps for standing up and being accounted for

I have found JK to be THE BEST when it comes to delivery and customer services. Parts are good for the costs and camping stuff really good.

doz said:
As is fair and praise should be at least equal with critasium. Jk did indeed called me today. They were most apologetic and have agreed to assist me when i next need to order. Well done chaps for standing up and being accounted for

No problem at all, we'd always rather know if we've made an error, and we're always eager to resolve any that do arise.
We're in the process of ensuring that any such changes are much more widely publicised in the future.

Josh_JK

Man you can feel the love in the room, i've not got a bad word to say about JK, always received the parts quickly etc.

Good to see a company up front and interested in keeping there punters happy 8)

Josh_JK said:
Foz said:
I've just ordered a westy rear roof trim 4.5m, delivered to a Mr S. Forrester. Paid via papal [email protected] Charged £5 for delivery. Does this mean i can have this refunded?

....Feel the love!

Hi Foz,

As you only just ordered it I've located your order on our system and have forwarded the details through to get the £5 delivery refunded :)

Josh_JK

Can't say fairer than that! Many thanks! You've got yourself a future customer in me! ;-)

....Feel the love!

When I read this yesterday I thought to myself, surely someone from jk must have an early bay and be aware of this site, I am a customer myself and it's great how you have responded , you have saved a ton of customers leaving/ not trying you, honesty is always the best policy in my view and no one is ever Gunna get 100 percent right all of the time , it's how you deal with the issues that count :)

Is the 10% off offer available to all early bay members? I'll be ordering quite a few parts this week so it would be great to get a discount! It's nice to see the larger companies trying to resolve issues rather than burying their heads in the sand

I've used most of the usual suppliers over the years and I have to say that the service I've had from JK especially recently has been excellent, speak as you find :D

I've kept an eye on this thread too, even tho I use JK quite alot and have only good things to say about them.

Really good response from the Mark the MD and equally impressed with the fact someone was proactive enough to read it and bring it to someone's attention.

Just goes to prove they do care.

67westy said:
Is the 10% off offer available to all early bay members? I'll be ordering quite a few parts this week so it would be great to get a discount! It's nice to see the larger companies trying to resolve issues rather than burying their heads in the sand

Of course! Just give Shaun, our Sales Manager, a call on 01256 860 034 or email him on [email protected] and he'll be able to sort that out for you no problem.

We would never intentionally ignore an issue, and although we do try our best to keep an ear out for any issues, do feel free to contact us directly if you do have a problem with any products or service you've had from us.
As gorr2000 mentioned, hard as we try we'll never get everything 100% right, but we'll do whatever we can to resolve any problems that do arise.

Josh_JK

Item received this morning 1st thing. I only ordered it yesterday morning! :)
Not checked if my postage has been refunded yet, but that kind of service is spot on!
Many thanks JK! Never any doubts to be honest.

....Feel the love!

Foz said:
Item received this morning 1st thing. I only ordered it yesterday morning! :)
Not checked if my postage has been refunded yet, but that kind of service is spot on!
Many thanks JK! Never any doubts to be honest.

....Feel the love!

I'm fairly sure Shaun took care if it Yesterday, but if not let me know and I'll get it chased up for you :)

Josh_JK

I ordered a set of 10 plates but only got 9! Is that because of my 10% discount?... :roll: :lol:

On a seriour note, we aproached Just Kampers about trading at Grill-n-Chill in Sept' this year but they couldn't make it. They responce to this was to offer us a prize for our Show-n-Shine which i feel is a very nice touch and one that none of the other companies who have turned us down have done.

Thanks Guys n Girls @ JK

switch3sixty said:
I ordered a set of 10 plates but only got 9! Is that because of my 10% discount?... :roll: :lol:

On a seriour note, we aproached Just Kampers about trading at Grill-n-Chill in Sept' this year but they couldn't make it. They responce to this was to offer us a prize for our Show-n-Shine which i feel is a very nice touch and one that none of the other companies who have turned us down have done.

Thanks Guys n Girls @ JK

It wasn't, although that was quite funny :lol:

If you PM me your details I'll make sure the remaining plate is sent out ASAP! :oops:

Josh_JK

Josh_JK said:
switch3sixty said:
There wasn't any plates mate, i was "trying" to be funny :oops:

Although a free plate.... ;)

Oh, well now I look overly eager and a little silly :lol:

Josh_JK

You could get your own back by awarding a JK plate as the prize at the Grill'n'Chill meet. :lol:

Latest posts