• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Early Bay and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

JK Spacemaker Awning **NOW SOLD**

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pearls cafe

Reaction score
Spacemaker Awning for Sale

Have used a handful of times over the last couple of years but is a bit too big for our needs.

The awning is in good condition but there is a small tear where the sliding door has caught it. The elastic in one of the poles has broken and a couple of the ali sockets have split/stretched slightly although you could probably get a replacement pole from JK? I have also lost the bag for the poles.

None of the above have stopped us using the awning. And I don't want to make it sound worse than it is; just want to be honest and upfront!

These awnings were £250 when new so I would like £100.

Can't find a picture of it at the moment other than on my phone (which I can't transfer to my pc for some reason) but am happy to text a photo of it if you would like.

I'm reluctant to post this as it's a bit bulky so you would need to collect it from near Dereham in Norfolk or I could bring to Volksworld show on Sunday.

Just found these photos of the awning when we put it up in the garden

21072010340.jpg

21072010339.jpg

21072010338.jpg

21072010341.jpg