Just back from 4 weeks on the road

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

olance

Reaction score
We've been bombing around the south of France for a few weeks and just got back at the weekend. Brill time, no major problems at all. An interesting experience after driving down throught he mountains towards Nice .... breaks went very slack and panicked for a little bit til I remembered reading about them overheating - they were quite hot. We stopped for a bit until they cooled down.

Loads of peope smiling and pointing. All good stuff. Saw lots of T25s but only one earlybay until the journey back when we saw a few heading out of Calais.

Anyway, here's a couple of pics at campsites.

BertieinTrees1.jpg

BertieatLac2.jpg

IMGP1177.jpg

IMGP1136.jpg

more pics... more pics :)

loving it

where did you get that curtain material its very funky!

YES more more more more more, they are looking great so far, something I've always wanted to do :D

I have a friend goes every year. He stays in a large mobile home he says its run like a 5 star hotel. The fridge is stocked beers and steaks even before he gets there! classy. And they dont suffer kids running riot. Sounds like heaven.

Cheers all! Last couple of van piccies. First in Troyes, a crazy dogtanion style town in Champagne, second is San Raphael between Cannes and St Tropez.

We sampled the full spectrum of campsites from Nazi Camp style, really big and busy to really nice and quiet to refugee camp packed and finally by amazing mountain lake and a fair few in between overnight stop overs. I think 10 or so in all.

Bertie-Troyes1.jpg

Troyes

BertieinTrees3.jpg

San Raphael

Latest posts