Just kampers cab bunk

Early Bay Forum

Help Support Early Bay Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bought one from NLA vw as they seemed to get better reviews, but not fitted yet.

I read that the nla ones snap on the bent ends but I prefer that type of fixing opposed to u pole in a open bracket

lil_azza said:
I read that the nla ones snap on the bent ends but I prefer that type of fixing opposed to u pole in a open bracket

that was a thread on here where someone had one form NLA snap. To be fair NLA responded to the thread and made design changes based on the feedback to fix the problem so should be all good.

I have NLA one and it's been good so far

I had a one from heritage in the front of my t25 and I found it to be brilliant. My son slept in it between the age of about 6-8. It started sagging a little nearer the end but it had had a lot of use by then. I wouldn't hesitate in getting one for the bay, all though by the time it's finished he will probably have a van of his own :lol:

Ok thanks people so far no bad reviews just good suppose I best get looking at them all

Latest posts